Boyd Gaming CASHIER/HOST SPECIALTY ROOM in Las Vegas, Nevada
Greet and escort guests to their table. Accept payments from restaurant guests utilizing a computerized cash register and maintain an accurate bank.
- Provide menus to guests and inform them of specials.
- Circulate through restaurant and coordinate activities of service personnel to provide fast and courteous service to customers.
- Assign bus person and food server breaks.
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of room and compliance with safety and health code regulations.
- Resolve customer complaints, or refers to restaurant manager.
- Maintain records of number of guests served during shift, employee absences, or problems with equipment of food service.
- Operate computerized cash register to itemize and process guest checks in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain an accurate of bank at all times.
- Previous experience as a cashier/host preferred.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for extended periods during a shift.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: SC - Peng Zu
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Code: SCPCAHF02
Status: Full Time