Post Acute Medical Certified Nursing Assistant in Las Vegas, Nevada
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Post Acute Medicalis committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing highly trained and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service across the country. With 27 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently serving our local communities, we are proud to offer a variety of services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Full-Time Post Acute Medical Employees benefit from:
- Working in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership
- Exposure to a variety of patient care levels
- Competitive pay and generous Paid Benefit Time
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, as well as supplemental insurances
- Mobile phone discounts with Verizon and AT&T;
- Employee referral bonus program for select skillsets
- Professional growth through our Education Advancement Program
- A shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program
Join the Post Acute Medical family today!
To learn more, visit our website at www.postacutemedical.com.
The Certified Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for:
Performing various age and population-appropriate patient care activities and accommodative services under the general supervision of a Registered or Licensed Vocational or Practical Nurse
Performing patient care activities within the limits of the position, does not administer medications or therapy
Not assuming independent responsibility for patient care
The Certified Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant (CNA)must:
Possess a current certification as a CNA in the state where facility is located
Possess a current CPR certification and maintains same
2-3 years of experience in an acute hospital, rehabilitation hospital, or skilled nursing unit is preferred
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS www.icims.com
Facility: PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Centennial Hills
# of Openings: 3