Intelligent Technologies Services, Inc. Fire Alarm & Fire Suppression Service Technicians in Las Vegas, Nevada
Fire Alarm & Fire Suppression Service Technicians
Since our inception in 1990, Facilities Protection Systems (FPS) has made customer satisfaction our number one priority. FPS is a subsidiary of the Fike Corporation a privately held business located in Blue Springs, MO with over 400 employees locally & over 1,200 employees worldwide.
FPS has opportunities for fire suppression and fire alarm technicians in California and Nevada.
Service technicians provide advanced level support to customers through design, installation, commissioning and maintenance services.
Perform Preventative maintenance, commissioning and repairs on a variety of fire alarm or fire suppression systems including:
- Clean Agent Fire Suppression
- Fire Alarm and Life Safety Systems
- UL Central Station Monitoring
- Personnel Notification
- Advanced Smoke Detection ASD
- Pre-Action Sprinklers
- Clean Agent System
- CO2 Fire Suppression
- Water Mist Systems
- High School Diploma or a General Educational Development Diploma (GED). Two years of technical training and four years of field troubleshooting experience.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills to accurately describe problems and communicate with customers.
- Three years documented experience in low voltage Fire Suppression/Fire Alarms Systems, including Fire/Life Safety systems, or Access Control, Nurse Call, and Paging systems.
- Experience with electrical technical products, mechanical aptitude, good verbal and written communication skills, ability to manage multiple priorities, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, and demonstrated skills to effectively diagnose and identify technical system operational issues.
- State Certification
We offer our employees a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical Dental and vision
- Cafeteria plan
- Company 401k retirement plan
- Company vehicle (technicians)
Equal Opportunity Employer
FPS offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training, and termination. We are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and valued member of the team. We are proud of our success in providing a safe, drug and alcohol-free workplace.