Boyd Gaming KITCHEN HELPER LEAD in Las Vegas, Nevada
Supervise kitchen helpers in all phases of job duties, including: cleaning dishes, pots, pans, kitchen surfaces, and equipment, sweeping and cleaning floors, trash removal, and related activities. Monitor kitchen areas and ensure compliance with established safety and sanitation standards. Monitor and maintain appropriate inventory of cleaning chemicals and supplies. Train and coach kitchen helpers.
- Train, coach, and provide supervision for kitchen helpers in all phases of job duties; cleaning and sanitation of dishes, silverware and glassware, pots and pans, and all kitchen areas and equipment.
- Monitor cleanliness of kitchen areas, equipment, pots, pans, and dishware to ensure compliance with sanitation standards.
- Coordinate staff breaks.
- Maintain and replenish inventory of chemicals and other cleaning supplies.
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for duration of shift.
- Must be knowledgeable about proper chemicals and techniques used in the course of job duties.
- Must be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: OR - Buffet
Category: Food and Beverage
Position Code: ORPKHPL00
Status: Full Time