Wynn Las Vegas Surveillance Nightclub Specialist in Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today’s standards and will likely define them tomorrow. The Warehouse is responsible for the intake and inventory of all goods not related to the Retail outlets.
- The Surveillance Nightclub Specialists are responsible for observing and reporting activity viewed through the CCTV camera system and live observation.
- This position performs detailed observations, monitors for regulatory compliance, conducts risk management/safety reviews, dispatches major incidents, and provides over-watch for venue personnel. The position will use various software programs to prepare evaluations, procedural audits and concise reports.
- Nightclub Specialists will adhere to the Wynn System of Internal Controls.
- Specialists will monitor compliance with Nevada Gaming Regulations and the property’s Business Processes. They will be responsible for protecting assets through monitoring all patrons and employees for any suspicious activity.
- In addition to live observation, they will review previously recorded coverage as required.
- Specialists will write detailed reports and generate daily log entries on all observations and reviews as well as create any necessary documentation for Management.
- They will be accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of all reports and departmental records.
- All Specialists must adhere to the department’s training policy, perform tasks as assigned by Executive Management and be able to work as part of a team.
- Other duties include bar sweep, ID Scans, equipment checks, occasional floor observations and maintaining a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Candidates must maintain a proficiency in the use of the CCTV system.
- Must maintain knowledge of venue policies and procedures.
- Candidates are required to adhere to the department training and development requirements, policies and critical knowledge requirements.
- Prior experience in surveillance, security control/dispatch or nightclub security is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Nevada Gaming Regulations.
- Strong computer, writing, communication and people skills are required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any licensing or active work cards required, at present or in the future, for this position at all times.
Job Title: Surveillance Nightclub Specialist