Kelly Services AD70 - Office Manager in Carson City, Nevada
Kelly Services is seeking an Office Manager for a client in Carson City
1. Three (3) years of related experience required. Employer will also provide
2. High school diploma or equivalent and some college required.
3. Intermediate or above skills in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word, .
4. Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Strong organizational and time management skills.
7. Ability to prioritize work.
8. Position requires attention to detail.
• Phone receptionist duties.
• Accounts Payable.
• Accounts Receivable.
• Invoicing, Shipping and receiving.
• Customer service and vendor correspondence through email and telephone.
• Order entry.
• Customer reports.
• Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office
is operating smoothly.
Apply today firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.