Carson Tahoe CORPORATE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT I in Carson City, Nevada
CORPORATE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT I
Job Code 1137
Administration (HS) 8611
Full-time · Day shift · 40
About Carson Tahoe Health
Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) is a not-for-profit healthcare system with 240 licensed acute care beds. Serving a population of over 250,000, CTH features two hospitals, two urgent cares, an emergent care center, outpatient services and a provider network with 19 regional locations. Voted 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation being headquartered on a beautiful master planned 80-acre medical campus, nestled among the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in North Carson City.
Under minimal supervision, coordinates, supports, monitors and records the meeting functions of the CTHS Executive Team, CTHS Membership, Cason Tahoe Health System Board and various subsidiary and joint venture boards, committees and sub committees using the guidelines Robert's Rules of Order parliamentary procedure. Inform the Executive(s) on contributions to the Board(s) meetings by CTHS Board and various subsidiary and joint venture board, committee and subcommittee members.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· Minimum 5 years recent secretarial experience with increasing responsibility at the executive secretary/assistant level.
· Strong proficiency with standard office equipment, procedures and organization.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated professionalism including ability to work with confidential and sensitive information, interact with wide variety of audiences including Board Members, community representatives, employees and vendors.
· Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels within the organization.
· Experience in recording and composing minutes for high level company meetings
· Experience working with Boards and Board Members preferred.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Carson City, Nevada
· Live, work and play in one of the most beautiful regions in the world.
· Enjoy an array of outdoor activities world class skiing, golf, camping, mountain biking, hiking, water skiing, kayaking, hunting and fishing
· Just next door is Beautiful Lake Tahoe
· We are minutes from Reno known as the 'biggest little city in the world' – Fine dining, nightlife, shopping and home to the University of Nevada Reno.
· Family friendly atmosphere with affordable housing & excellent school system
· No State Income Tax
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Paid Time Off
· 100% Vested 401K & Roth with Company Contribution
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Referral Bonuses
· On Site Education & Certification Programs