NCH Corporation Maintenance Technician 1 in Carson City, Nevada
Date: Apr 6, 2018
Location:Carson City, NV, US, 89706
Company: NCH Corporation
The LSP Products Group (LSP), a division of NCH Corporation, is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our Carson City facility. This person will be responsible for the maintenance, installation, troubleshooting and repair of both mechanical and electrical issues on all production and packaging equipment. At LSP, we offer a culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance. Join our team as a Maintenance Technician, where our future begins with you!
LSP Products Group was founded by plumbers over 40 years ago with a focus on unparalleled innovation, superior product quality, and best-in-class service to the plumbing industry. With progressive products that provide greater durability, more economy and easier installation, LSP has always been a popular choice for plumbing contractors.
- Repair and maintain hydraulic and electrical production equipment, such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and injection molding machines.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all production equipment. Follows existing or develops new maintenance schedules. All maintenance work performed is to be documented. Spare parts inventory program is to be followed and adequate inventory maintained to minimize machine downtime.
- Minor and major repairs on facility (roof, doors, internal and external) and equipment such as evaporative coolers, plumbing attachments, electrical attachments.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintains a clean and orderly workplace.
- Perform minor repairs to 120, 208 and 480 volt, single- and three-phase systems.
- General facility maintenance repair, including doors, roofs, plumbing, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required. Knowledge of injection molding, welding, and PLC's is a plus but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in hydraulic and electrical machine maintenance.
- Welding experience or ability to learn welding necessary.
- Basic understanding of single- and three-phase electrical circuits.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematic diagrams needed.
- Injection molding machine experience, manual mill and lathe operation and/or a basic understanding of ladder logic programming is preferable.
- Capable of lifting or moving items that weigh up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to complete in-house lock out/tag out course.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills proficiency, including Word and Excel.
NCH offers a full suite of benefits, employee development programs and recognition programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nearest Major Market: Carson City
Nearest Secondary Market: Reno
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Maintenance, Technician, Electrical, Welding, Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.