Carson Tahoe MRI Technologist in Carson City, Nevada
Job Code 757
Radiology MRI (02) 7143
Per Diem · Variable shift · 10 hour shift
About Carson Tahoe Health
Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) is a not-for-profit healthcare system with 240 licensed acute care beds. Serving a population of over 250,000, CTH features two hospitals, two urgent cares, an emergent care center, outpatient services and a provider network with 19 regional locations. Voted 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation being headquartered on a beautiful master planned 80-acre medical campus, nestled among the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in North Carson City.
As an MRI Technologist you will be responsible for performing a variety of imaging procedures, including advanced practice MRI scans. You will also be assisting radiologists and other specialists in performing diagnostic and interventional procedures.
· 1-year prior hospital experience in radiology/imaging. Specific experience/training in MRI preferred.
· Registration with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in Radiography and MRI
· Current BLS certification.
· Knowledge of general anatomy, including high level understanding of cross-sectional anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with physicians, nurses, patients and their families, and co-workers.
· Must be able to work on call and at any in or outpatient location according to a monthly schedule or as needed.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Carson City, Nevada
· Live, work and play in one of the most beautiful regions in the world.
Enjoy an array of outdoor activities world class skiing, golf, camping, mountain biking, hiking, water skiing, kayaking, hunting and fishing
Just next door is Beautiful Lake Tahoe
We are minutes from Reno known as the 'biggest little city in the world' – Fine dining, nightlife, shopping and home to the University of Nevada Reno.
Family friendly atmosphere with affordable housing & excellent school system
· No State Income Tax
Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Paid Time Off
100% Vested 401K & Roth with Company Contribution
On Site Education & Certification Programs