Carson Tahoe Patient Access Representative I - Urgent Care in Carson City, Nevada
Patient Access Representative I - Urgent Care
Job Code 1313
Carson Urgent Care (02) 7246
Part-time · Day shift · 12 hour shift
About Carson Tahoe Health
Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) is a not-for-profit healthcare system with 240 licensed acute care beds. Serving a population of over 250,000, CTH features two hospitals, two urgent cares, an emergent care center, outpatient services and a provider network with 19 regional locations. Voted 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation beingheadquartered on a beautiful master planned 80-acre medical campus nestled among the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in North Carson City.
Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the patient registration/demographic information obtained during each patient encounter. Responsible for collection of copays/deductibles as identified. Ensures the completion of all documents required at point of patient access. The population served by this position consists of all age groups.
The preceding job statements describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by an employee in this position. An employee may be required to perform other duties in addition to those specifically presented in this description as determined by the management team. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Covers other physical locations as needed to facilitate patient care.
· Assists PBX in answering phone calls after hours and during emergency response CODES.
· Assists in the ordering of necessary departmental supplies.
· Assists in the completion of patient medical records and charts as needed.
· Inquires and arranges for non-medical services such as spiritual requests.
· Ability to handle equipment malfunctions, applying troubleshooting techniques.
· Demonstrates the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Required to analyze and problem solve in emergent situations.
· Required to regularly interact with internal and external customers.
· Required to handle routine workflow with a minimum of supervision.
· No State Income Tax
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Paid Time Off
· 100% Vested 401K & Roth with Company Contribution
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Referral Bonuses
· On Site Education & Certification Programs