Carson Tahoe Physical Therapist in Carson City, Nevada
Job Code 700
Physical Therapy (02) 7201
Per Diem · Day shift · 10 hour shift
About Carson Tahoe Health
Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) is a not-for-profit healthcare system with 240 licensed acute care beds. Serving a population of over 250,000, CTH features two hospitals, two urgent cares, an emergent care center, outpatient services and a provider network with 19 regional locations. Voted 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation being headquartered on a beautiful master planned 80-acre medical campus, nestled among the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in North Carson City.
As a Physical Therapist you will be responsible for examining patient's medical history, evaluating their physical abilities, determining their potential to respond to therapy and develop treatment plans. You will also be supervising Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA) and technicians in delivery of Physical Therapy services along with educating patients and families in appropriate physical therapy methods.
· Graduate from an APTA accredited Physical Therapy program.
· Physical Therapy licensure in the State of Nevada or current interim permit.
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
· Ortho and Stroke experience is preferred.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Carson City, Nevada
· Live, work and play in one of the most beautiful regions in the world
· Enjoy an array of outdoor activities world class skiing, golf, camping, mountain biking, hiking, water skiing, kayaking, hunting and fishing
· Just next door is Beautiful Lake Tahoe
· We are minutes from Reno known as the 'biggest little city in the world' – Fine dining, nightlife, shopping and home to the University of Nevada Reno.
· Family friendly atmosphere with affordable housing & excellent school system
· No State Income Tax
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Paid Time Off
· 100% Vested 401K & Roth with Company Contribution
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Referral Bonuses
· On Site Education & Certification Programs