Farmer Bros Co Service Technician in CARSON CITY, Nevada
Farmer Brothers Coffee
Job ID 2018-2521
OverviewFarmer Brothers has an excellent opportunity for a Service Technician to perform service and installation of coffee brewing and beverage equipment for a designated customer base. The technician is responsible for parts inventory, service call closure and specific documentation of work assignments and time. Responsibilities
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled service activities including emergency service calls, preventative maintenance, surveys and installations.
- Technicians are required to participate in "On Call" service including after hours and weekend scheduled rotations.
- Maintain spare part levels and reorders within replenishment guidelines.
- Responsible for all documentation and activity verification required by the company including call closure procedure, completeness of invoice and signature of all required documents from the customer.
- Participates in the forecasting and planning of equipment to meet demands based on sales input and plans.
- Must follow all company safety mandates and policies.
- Minimum of 3 years technical experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- The ability to lift and carry products weighing up to 60lbs
- Electrical and plumbing experience preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to problem solve equipment issues
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Plan
- ESOP Plan ( Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
Founded in 1912, Farmer Bros. Co. is a manufacturer, wholesaler and distributor of coffee, tea and culinary products. The Company is a direct distributor of coffee to restaurants, hotels, casinos, offices, quick service restaurants ("QSR's"), convenience stores, healthcare facilities and other foodservice providers, as well as private brand retailers in the QSR, grocery, drugstore, restaurant, convenience store, and independent coffee house channels. The Company's product lines include roasted coffee, liquid coffee, coffee-related products such as coffee filters, sugar and creamers, assorted iced and hot teas, cappuccino, cocoa, spices, gelatins and puddings, soup bases, dressings, gravy and sauce mixes, pancake and biscuit mixes, and jellies and preserves. The Company's primary brands include Farmer Brothers®, Artisan Collection by Farmer Brothers™, Superior®, Metropolitan™ , Cain's™ and McGarvey™. At Farmer Brothers Company we want our employees to succeed...their success is our success. Equal Opportunity Employer