Actelion Pharmaceuticals Territory Manager- Las Vegas in Carson City, Nevada
ABOUT THE COMPANY Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for Territory Manager.
As part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Actelion is a leader in the field of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). Our portfolio of PAH treatments covers the spectrum of disease, from WHO Functional Class (FC) II through to FC IV, with oral, inhaled and intravenous medications.
To grow sales of promoted products within targeted physician, institutional and managed care customer segments.
Primary responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Develops new business and maintain existing business by building and sustaining strong, trusting relationships with customers and prospects
* Plans and organizes activities and resources so that sales goals are consistently met or exceeded
* Conducts speaker programs and educational symposia
* Develops business with targeted physicians including pulmonologists, rheumatologists and cardiologists
* Provides necessary information to customers including physicians, NPs, PAs, etc. to improve their knowledge of promoted products and the uses for which they are indicated.
* Prepares and executes Business Plan for targeted customer segments
* Manages territory budget
* Works well with team members including KAM, DM, BD, MSL, SAM, TAM and PAH Pathways counselors
* Utilizes all resources to monitor and manage business frequently
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS This job requires a combination of analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* BS / BA
* Five years field sales experience
* Five years pharmaceutical or biotech sales experience
* Working knowledge of managed care
* Specialty sales experience in either cardiovascular, rheumatologic, or pulmonary disease states
* Working knowledge of hospital sales
* Proven track record of high performance
* Strong clinical knowledge
* Solid business acumen
* Solid MS Office computer skills
If you are interested in making an impact by working in a culture of innovation, trust and teamwork, we welcome your application.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
Employer's Job# 1800007A
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.