Riverton Elko Chevrolet Buick GMC Business Development Coordinator in Elko, Nevada
Riverton has been in business since 1922, and has served the Elko area in Nevada since 2001. We're a family-oriented organization, offering our employees work life balance, a fun work environment, and competitive pay packages. We're deeply embedded in our community and support numerous local organizations and sports teams.
We're always looking for qualified, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. If you're interested in working for us, we'd love to meet you!
What We Offer
- Salary plus Commission
- PTO for qualified employees
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Bonus opportunities Responsibilities* Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments.
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, scripts and templates.
- Provide customers with initial product information and direct them to the appropriate dealership resources.
- Present initial financing options based on customer needs.
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show.
- Participate in team and process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management.
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily. Qualifications* At least one previous role based in customer service experience
- Excellent teammate with collaborative attitude and eagerness to improve
- Prompt and courteous demeanor
- Positive and hardworking personality
- Strong computer skills
- Valid driver’s license We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.