Riverton Elko Chevrolet Buick GMC Lot Attendant/Porter in Elko, Nevada
Riverton Elko Motors currently has an opening for our Lot Manager position. The qualified candidate must be a motivated self starter with an eye for seeing what needs to be done and following through. You will be working closely with our Sales Managers to make certain the lot and inventory is in the best showable condition for our customers. Please see complete job description below.
Riverton Motors has been in business since 1922, and has served the Elko area in Nevada since 2001. We're a family-oriented organization, offering our employees work life balance, a fun work environment, and competitive pay packages. We're deeply embedded in our community and support numerous local organizations and sports teams.
We're always looking for qualified, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. If you're interested in working for us, we'd love to meet you!
What We Offer
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Vacation time
- Opportunities for advancement
- Work life balance
- Competitive pay plans
- Relocation bonus when applicable Responsibilities* Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications* Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class customer service
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.