Riverton Elko Chevrolet Buick GMC Quick Lube Technician in Elko, Nevada
Riverton has been in business since 1922, and has served the Elko area in Nevada since 2001. We're a family-oriented organization, offering our employees work life balance, a fun work environment, and competitive pay packages. We're deeply embedded in our community and support numerous local organizations and sports teams.
We're always looking for qualified, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. If you're interested in working for us, we'd love to meet you!
What We Offer
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 401K Plan
* Vacation time
* Opportunities for advancement
* Work life balance
* Competitive pay plans
* Relocation bonus when applicable
* Training available
* Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly.
* Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
* Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary.
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation, clean and lubricate fittings as needed.
* Install a new oil drain plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates.
* Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
* Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
* Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks.
* Deep understanding of automobiles and speedy diagnostic abilities
* Effective analytical and communication skills and eagerness to improve
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* High School Diploma or GED (required)
* ASE Certification/Technical degree (preferred)
* One year in a service department
* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.