Riverton Elko Chevrolet Buick GMC Service Manager in Elko, Nevada
Riverton has been in business since 1922, and has served the Elko area in Nevada since 2001. We're a family-oriented organization, offering our employees work life balance, a fun work environment, and competitive pay packages. We're deeply embedded in our community and support numerous local organizations and sports teams.
We're always looking for qualified, enthusiastic individuals to join our team. If you're interested in working for us, we'd love to meet you!
What We Offer
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Opportunities for advancement
Work life balance
Competitive pay plans
Relocation bonus, housing assistance, and sign-on bonus when applicable
* Assist customers in servicing, repairing and explaining each service needed
* Understand customer; match requirements and concerns to various service options
* Explain service being performed and keep customer informed and updated throughout the service of their vehicle
* Stay up to date on new products, features, accessories and attending product training as required
* Maintain a service customer follow up system that supports repeat and referral business and contributes to customer happiness
* Hire and supervise all service department personnel, as well as monitor their performance in servicing customers
* Craft goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual operating budget, and a marketing plan to promote new business.
* Maintain a high Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately
* Sevice management experience preferred, but not required
* Strong focus on providing excellent customer service
* High school diploma or higher education
* Clean driving record & valid driver's license
* Driven personality, eager to improve and able to work within and support internal teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.