Chugach Management Services, Inc AIR SERVICES TECHNICIAN in FALLON, Nevada
Summary/General Description of Responsibilities:*
Responsible for parking, fueling, servicing and launching a variety of military and civilian aircraft.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Operate a 10k forklift and 25k K-Loader to load and unload cargo from aircraft and ensure the forklift is operational.
- Provide maintenance support on six (6) E-28 Arresting Gear, four (4) MK-8's, two (2) PAPI Systems, and S.E. Gear.
- Operate "follow me" vehicles and use radio equipment to communicate with the control tower.
- Respond to emergencies as dictated by the controlled Tower.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Accuracy and timeliness in processing material requests within own department.
- Tools and equipment within his or her possession.
- Using PPE when required.
- Timely, cost-effective performance of duties and maintaining good housekeeping of terminal.
- Working closely and harmoniously with fellow workers.
- Adherence to all Safety and Health rules and regulations.
- Minimal 3 years flight line experience with a basic knowledge of E-28 Arresting Gear and MK-8 Optical Landing System.
- Maintain the ability to communicate orally with both higher and lower echelon military and civilian personnel.
- General knowledge of hand tools, small engine repair, and/or electrical theory preferred.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Government Yellow license for the equipment needed on the Transient Line.
- Possess a valid Nevada Driver’s License.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to comprehend, read, speak and write proficiently in the English language.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional and courteous manner in diversified situations.
Title: AIR SERVICES TECHNICIAN
Requisition ID: NV010253