Barclays Customer Specialist - Care in Henderson, Nevada
Customer Specialist - Care
As a Barclays Customer Specialist in our Care Department you will help create exceptional customer experiences through actively listening and establishing rapport with our customers. Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customers concerns are addressed is vital to the success of Barclays. We’re driving change to be the digital leader in the market, which means our customer service teams are more important than ever.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
The Care call center is a 24/7 operation and non-traditional shifts may be anticipated (i.e. non-standard business hours or weekends).
What will you be doing?
• You will be receiving inbound phone calls from customers and service their needs effectively and efficiently.
• Listening actively and establishing rapport with our customers
• Understanding and analyzing customer needs while still adhering to compliance regulations and security policies
What we’re looking for:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1+ years of experience in customer service/call center experience
• Excellent oral communications skills and written skills
• Extremely customer-focused; positive with a professional attitude
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and responsiveness
• Good PC and internet skills with very good organization and work prioritization skills
• Banking or credit card experiences a strong plus
• Sales experience is preferred for cross selling, up selling and down selling
Where will you be working?
On the Henderson campus, you’ll find a full-service café; recreational rooms complete with snacks, ping-pong and foosball tables; plus, free parking. We pride ourselves on our inclusive culture focused on celebrating the diversity of all of our colleagues! The Henderson campus also offers plenty of opportunities to get involved and give back to our community.