Wells Dairy Inc. Engineering Process Control Specialist - Henderson, NV in Henderson, Nevada
With indirect supervision, serves as the controls and automation subject matter expert supporting engineering value streams consisting of innovation, M&A, process improvement and shared services. This will include project execution and support of all operations facilities and processes. Travel will be required.
- As part of a cross-functional team, serves as a technical resource in supporting projects within the Engineering value streams.
- Coordinates technology/process focused projects including developing scope, project requests, equipment requisition, planning, scheduling and implementation.
- Implements automation projects to reduce cost while ensuring quality and safety. Accurately tracks and documents project related metrics.
- Executes control systems for capital projects for new equipment and upgrades. Supports innovation, best practices, and value for the organization.
- Investigates new technologies to see if they are viable for applications and reports findings to their direct manager. Identifies repetitive issues to increase TE.
- Point-of-contact for external resources to ensure successful completion of project schedules and on-time deliverables.
- Designs and programs various communication devices and or networks for control in manufacturing facilities.
- Researches best practices and recommends alternatives to complex processes and situations. Reports potential problems and recommends solutions.
- Associates Degree in Controls and Instrumentation.
- 5 years of experience in Controls and Instrumentation.
- Knowledge of Electrical Standards (NFPA 79, National Electrical Code, UL508A).
- Knowledge of Safety Standards (ISO13489/RIA15.306, OSHA 1910).
- Ability to create and diagnoses PLC code with three IEC languages including Ladder, Function Block and Structured Text.
- Knowledge of process Integration and/or electromechanical or mechatronic systems.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com.
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Nevada-Henderson
Req ID: 2100000140