Xponential Fitness Membership Sales Associate - Fitness Studio in Henderson, Nevada
We are currently seeking high energy, passion filled, and sales motivated individuals who are fitness minded and have a love for community, and our brand! We are a fast-growing Indoor Cycling Franchise looking for individuals who want to grow with us! Our Cyclebar Experience Associate delivers the Cyclebar experience and drives sales daily.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Must have genuine hospitality and passion for people
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships and retail
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
Must have flexibility for a non-traditional schedule including some holiday, early-morning and weekend availability Physical Requirements:
Must be able and willing to move bikes, and perform minor bike maintenance
- Must be willing to clean CycleTheater, Bathrooms, Lobby, etc.
Must be able to lift up to 30lbs Responsibilities:
Provide top of the line service to all new and existing riders
- Execute sales and hospitality process of first time rider experience, follow up, and close
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Work collaboratively with studio management and franchise owner(s)
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
Maintain brand standards and initiatives Benefits:
Earn up to $800-$1000 per week
- Base vs. Commission pay structure
- Generate leads via grass root marketing, business to business, cold calling and member referrals
- Looking for self-starters, sales driven individuals with passion for customer service
- Opportunity to have a career in the Health and Wellness Industry
- Full-Time Employment
- Ride for free at ANY time there is a bike available!
- Leave the stuffy clothes behind, it’s all leggings and shorts here!
- Work a non-traditional structured schedule!
- Let your voice be heard! You will have access to others in the CycleBar community from your studio, studio’s across the country, and the corporate team!