Wells Dairy Inc. Multiskilled Technician - Various Shifts Available - $3000 Sign on Bonus in Henderson, Nevada
Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical problems to equipment. Specific tasks include adjustments, installations, fabrications and modifications of equipment to maintain or improve safety and quality of operational conditions or equipment efficiency. Primary responsibilities will be to maintain and troubleshoot ammonia engine rooms, boilers, air compressors and other support equipment.
- Mechanical Skills, knowledge and application of technical skills and expertise to ensure the provision of effective engineering support within the team, focused on delivering performance targets.
- Electrical Skills, remove and replace major electrical components (such as motors, switch/control gear) and troubleshoot compact electrical circuits safely. Able to isolate machinery and re-install electrical supplies for machinery components.
- Programming/Logic Skills and diagnostics, related tasks include testing, debugging maintaining a program’s code, implementation of input/output systems, and management of associated programmable hardware such as input/output cards, backplanes, processor and various other logic components.
- Leadership, promote the development of a highly effective team through strong communication, leading by example while keeping focused on goals and targets.
- Continuous Improvement, use performance measures to identify and prioritize losses in production area.
- Project Management, achieve the desired outcomes of the project in line with agreed plans using appropriate project management tools and techniques to ensure the efficient use of technical, financial and human resources.
Shift: 1st Shift & 2nd Shift
PLUS $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. 2 - 4 year degree in industrial technology or related field is required.
- Must possess a mechanical, electrical, and refrigeration background.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Primary Location: United States-Nevada-Henderson
Req ID: 1900000993