Wynn Las Vegas 00002935 Coordinator I Employee Relations in Las Vegas, Nevada
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
The Employee Relations Coordinator is responsible for the administrative duties in the Employee Relations department including, but not limited to: filing, mailing letters, answering phones, politely and professionally greeting employees, scheduling meetings, providing oral and written translations, and all other duties as assigned.
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for maintaining Labor Relations tracking logs for such things as Union grievances and employees on Suspension Pending Investigation (SPI) status.
- May at times act as a second chair, assisting in note taking of internal investigatory meetings.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines and delivering quality results.
- Support leave of absence administration.
- Answering multi-line phones, scheduling meetings and assisting in daily administrative duties as assigned.
Job Responsibilities :
- Can demonstrate a combination of assertiveness, poise, sensitivity and tact when dealing with disgruntled and challenging employees.
- Skill in a second language is preferred, but not required.
- At least one (1) year of experience in Labor Relations or Human Resources is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Hospitality - Hotel
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 8/11/2018