POWDR Administrative Assistant in Las Vegas, Nevada
COMPANY AMBITION AND MISSION STATEMENT
Our Ambition: To be Vegas' year-round backyard escape for discovering adventure in the mountains. Our Mission: Deliver memorable experiences. Enhance people's lives. Have fun doing it.
Lee Canyon is looking for a PT Seasonal Administrative Assistant. The ideal applicant for this position will be professional with excellent communication skills and must be able to perform a variety of administrative and physical tasks in a productive, safe and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Onboarding staff and processing new hire and rehire paperwork.
- Assist managers with the hiring process from job posting, receiving and forwarding applications to managers.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality for sensitive information such as wage data, EEO information, and other materials related to employee files.
- Assist with issuing staff uniforms.
- Assemble and maintain staff personnel files.
- Assist with cash audit and bank deposits.
- Complete various data entry tasks.
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude.
- Develop rapport with staff and the resort leadership team.
- Strict adherence to all state and federal employment laws, company policies and safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Is honest and has the highest integrity.
- Is supportive of the company's ambition and mission objectives.
- Is able to handle and manage confidential information.
- Is someone who has a fun, dynamic, energetic, and positive personality.
- Is a team-oriented coworker who constantly strives to be the best.
- Is willing to suggest and support new innovative ideas.
- Is organized and detail oriented.
- Possesses the skills to see projects through to completion.
- Consistently practices the habit of following up with people on issues.
- Can handle a fast-paced, potentially high pressure work environment.
- Associate degree in a business related field or equivalent previous work experience.
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups of people.
- Point of Sale (POS) experience.
- Sufficient keyboard and typing skills for high paced, document rich environment.
- General knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Experience and/or knowledge of timekeeping and payroll software.
- Is flexible with work days and hours.
- Is able to work holidays and weekends per seasonal demands and business needs.
- Twenty-one (21) years or older at the time of hire.
- Attained a high school diploma or equivalent credentials.
- Quality guest service skills.
- Knowledge of local area and resort.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 25 LBS and carry 50 yards.
Must be able to work in a standing position for up to 0-1 hour.
Preferred ski and or snowboard experience: NONE to BEGINNER
- Must be able to work outside in inclement weather and temperatures below 32 degrees for up to 0-1 hour.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled