DaVita Business Analyst II in Las Vegas, Nevada
Responsible for collection, analysis and maintenance of data focused on the department's goals. Responsibilities may include the creation and administration of databases and/or support of computer programs and applications needed to achieve department goals.
• Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate DaVita Medical Group's commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
• Uses, protects, and discloses DaVita Medical Group patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
• Researches, collects, and analyzes primary and secondary data sources and reports trends to support department goals.
• Designs and evaluates database systems to support department needs.
• Develops and maintains organized documentation for efficient department operations.
• Supports performance improvement duties for the department.
• Recommends strategies in relation to report building and data capture for internal customers.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
Minimum: Bachelor's degree in related area or
Minimum: Progressively responsible work experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree
Preferred: Master's degree in related area or equivalent work experience
Over 5 years of specific experience within the healthcare industry
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and Outlook)
Able to type 25 wpm.
Strong leadership skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent organization skills
Customer service oriented
Ability to interact with all levels of organization including management
Excellent presentation skills
Ability to function with minimal supervision
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading independent medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of June 30, 2017, DaVita Medical Group’s teammates, employed clinicians and affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.