Wynn Las Vegas Clerk Accounting Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for auditing the daily revenues of the casino. Reports to the Casino Accounting Supervisor.
- Keys data and prepares batches for processing which involves sorting, alphabetizing, and running tapes to verify counts and totals.
- Reconciles revenue and expense reports to source documents; distributes and files financial documents and reports.
- Answers telephones, opens and logs mail, and assists in other clerical functions.
- Sorts documents; codes, logs, and reviews for accuracy; verifies invoices for payment.
- Prepares routine journal entries and posts financial transactions; reconciles entries and internal ledgers to financial reporting system reports.
A high school diploma or equivalent.
A minimum of six(6) months Casino Accounting experience.
Proficiency with MS Office.
A valid Nevada Gaming License is required and must be obtained before entering this position.
Applicants must be 21 years of age or older.
Job Title: Clerk Accounting Casino