Fiserv Client Solutions Consultant III in Las Vegas, Nevada
About the Business:
Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions’ goals aren’t new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
About the Role :
You will identify inefficiencies in product usage and processes, as well as create product awareness for solutions that will assist the credit union in meeting their short and long-term goals. You will work closely with the Client Solutions Consulting Director to ensure we are consistently delivering high-energy presentations and showcasing the advantages of choosing Fiserv as the Credit Union’s strategic partner.
Reporting Relationships :
Reports To: Director, Client Solutions Consulting
Essential Job Responsibilities :
Perform best practice reviews to optimize system utilization, resulting in increased client satisfaction and revenue to Fiserv Document and present findings to clients to gain buy in, resulting in increased client satisfaction and revenue to Fiserv Maintain an ongoing knowledge of Fiserv product lines (Account Processing and high priority surround products) along with an understanding of future enhancements that will be added to the software Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing. Relevant equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree requirement
Job-Related Experience :
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry, preferably credit union experience
• Fiserv XP2 experience is required
• Demonstration of superior presentation, written, communications, and interpersonal skills
Additional Skills & Knowledge :
• Ability to engage with clients and Fiserv associates with high energy and holds yourself accountable to very high personal standards
• Knowledge of at least one credit union Account Processing system
• Team player who is self-starting and independent
• Ability to work remotely as well as have a strong work ethic and well-developed sense of personal integrity
• Commitment to the organization’s goals and success
• Experience working and collaborating across business units or teams
• Ability to use independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions
Travel Required :
• 75% travel that may include weekends and holidays
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.