American Cancer Society Coordinator, Account Management Support in Las Vegas, Nevada
Coordinator, Account Management Support
- Job ID:
- Functional Area:
- Position Type:
- Experience Required:
1 - 3 Years
- Optional Location(s):
Nevada - Las Vegas
California - Los Angeles
Washington - Seattle
- Education Required:
High School Diploma
- Relocation Provided:
Email a Friend
Apply with LinkedIn
Save lives. Fulfill yours.
At the American Cancer Society, saving lives is our mission. We achieve our mission by drawing on our humanity. Humanity made up of courage, determination, innovation, passion, empathy, and caring. These are the values that give us the advantage over cancer.
Our work is important. And so are the people doing it. The people who work at the American Cancer Society focus their diverse talents on our singular mission: to end the pain and suffering of cancer. It is a calling. And the people who answer it are fulfilled. We value our employees and nearly 2 million volunteers around the globe that have stood with us through the years, and we will not rest until the fight is won. And that day is drawing nearer.
The Coordinator, Account Management Support role will provide support services to staff who serve as account managers in Corporate, Cancer Control and Community Development in the region; supports a large team of up to 25 account managers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: material and product management, program and mission support, account management service requests, account management data support, and standard reporting.
• Provides material and product management support: ordering brochures, flyers, kits and other materials/products needed to support account requests such as health fairs, and assembles packet and mailings
• Assist account managers with proposal preparation by conducting research on account (e.g., account ID, number of employees, donation history, etc.).
• Provides program & mission support for corporate Relay For Life implementation activities, website setup, ordering t-shirts, etc.
• Responds to account related service requests as assigned.
• Provides account management data support with the management of the master account list and constituent IDs in Siebel, support in merging duplicate account records, review of priority account data for accuracy and completeness, data clean-up activities as identified.
• Pulls reports as needed to support account management, reviews reports as needed, follows up on data quality or content concerns; compiles and summarizes data to meet specific account management needs. Manages specific data (i.e., account profiles, income reports, opportunity reports, audit reports for Siebel accuracy, etc.).
• Tracks income for specific corporate accounts (payroll deduction, etc.) and keeps account team updated on status.
• Meet regularly with account managers and program managers.
• Provides Siebel support for account managers, including data entry for opportunities identified
• Associate’s degree preferred; or a combination of education and work experience.
• 0-2 years of office support experience preferred.
• Knowledge of office, mission, event and account management support preferred.
Demonstrates Regional Support Services Competencies:
• Being resilient - Rebounds from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
• Collaborates - Builds partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Communicates effectively - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Customer focus - Builds strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• Ensures accountability - Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Instills trust - Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
• Optimizes work processes - Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Resourcefulness - Secures and deploys resources effectively and efficiently.Other skills:
• Demonstrated issue resolution skills.
• Self-driven/self-motivated, able to work with very little direct supervision or direction.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to respond to changing circumstances and priorities in a focused and timely manner.
• Ability to interpret, adapt and apply guidelines and procedures.
SPECIAL MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Limited travel, including evening and weekend work required.
• Ability to lift 30lbs.
We are committed to providing staff with fulfilling opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact in their local communities. We offer staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental and retirement benefits, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills.