HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Critical Care Float Nurse in Las Vegas, Nevada
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Now celebrating more than 55 years in the community, Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center *provides the most comprehensive, quality healthcare in Southern Nevada. As Las Vegas' largest acute care facility, *Sunrise provides sophisticated inpatient and outpatient services to the community.
In 2005, Sunrise Children's Hospital completed a $75 million renovation and expansion effort which is the last time the facility added to its capacity. Currently, Sunrise Children's Hospital and Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center combined have 690 beds. When the project is complete, the capacity will grow to 762 beds. The tower portion of the project also leaves two floors of undefined space for future growth options.
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center has been recognized with the following awards and accreditations:
- Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years
- Joint Commission Accredited
- American Stroke Association Get with The Guidelines Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award
- CARF Accredited Rehabilitation Unit
- Nursing Professionals Top 100 Hospitals to Work For
Join us as we achieve our Mission Statement:
/Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center //and *Sunrise Children's Hospital *are dedicated to providing an unparalleled level of measurable quality in the delivery of cost-effective, integrated healthcare services that are responsive to the needs of our patients, physicians, employees, and community./
Our employees come first. We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several other benefits including tuition assistance, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Critical Care Float Pool RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The Registered Nurse performs the active nursing process consisting of the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients. May assume the role as Team Leader for part or duration of shift.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
- Current acute clinical care experience highly preferred.
- Basic computer and hospital informatics skills required.
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing
- BSN preferred
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada. Independently maintains license and acquires required contact hours to maintain practice. Acquires required contact hours to maintain practice
- CCRN preferred
- Passing score on Critical Care Test/Rhythm interpretation examination.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Current knowledge and skills appropriate to the age/type of patient population served.
- Knowledgeable and sensitive to patients’ rights in the delivery of care.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner appropriate to the developmental stage of the patient.
- Ability to participate in considerable walking and standing, moderate lifting, and exposure to patient elements and handling of emergencies and critical patient incidents.
- Complies with hospital employee health, infection control and safety management programs.
- Must meet clinical standards specific to the assigned patient care area (specialty unit employees for areas such as ICU).
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Critical Care Float Nurse
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01541-19437