Aerotek Cust Care Rep I in Las Vegas, Nevada
• These will all be member facing
• Will take incoming member calls
• These are group employer health care plans
• Calls about eligibility, benefits, etc.
• Will also field calls around claims and do general claims research
• Outreach for changing doctor information
• The focus is issue resolution
• The job is to answer the question and resolve the issue
• Average number of calls vary, 20-50 on average, but they do not focus on quantity they focus on quality of each call and being able to multi-task. These are complex calls.
Call center, Inbound call, Health care
* If interested please email your resume to Handerson@aerotek.com or call 4806653677*
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-At least 1 year of customer service experience (i.e. call center or administrative healthcare such as front office medical assistant)
-Must be able to navigate multiple systems at a time, dual monitors, basic computer skills, customer service experience.
-Must be able to work from home with internet in a quiet area. The computer must be hooked up via ethernet (no wifi).
-Very passionate about serving customers and understand how it is to work in a call center
-Someone who is very patient and empathetic to the customers
NICE TO HAVE:
-Previous insurance or healthcare experience
* If you are interested please email Handerson@aerotek.com or call Hunter @ 4806653677*
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.