Allegiant Travel Company Dir, Operations-G4CE in Las Vegas, Nevada
Allegiant Entertainment Inc
G4 Complete EntertainmentFamily Entertainment Center (FEC) will be one of the leaders in the FEC space. The mission of G4CE is to bring the 4CE to the neighborhoods we are a part of and every guest we serve.
Guests can enjoy go-karts, arcade games, laser tag, and mini golf, along with many other exciting options that occupy the facility. We will also have a fast casual restaurant and bar offering all of the expected, and some unexpected drink options.
What does an Operations Director do for G4 Complete Entertainment FEC?
At G4 Complete Entertainment (G4CE), we are working at becoming the premier Family Entertainment Center (FEC) in the nation. We know that the only way we are going to get there is by getting the right people in the game. If you love having fun and creating opportunities for others to have fun, the Director of Operations at G4CE is for you!
The Director of Operations provides the leadership for the entire operations of G4CE covering safety, procurement, maintenance, in-store efficiency and performance, guest satisfaction and store team member development. As a member of the corporate G4CE team, the Director of Operations will participate in the creation and, ultimately, the execution of the strategic vision for G4CE at the store level.
The Director of Operations is hands-on with our General Managers and stores management teams to drive for the optimal performance of each store and help coach and guide their teams. The Director is critical for G4CE in helping propel G4CE to reach the national presence we envision.
What are some of the daily duties of an Operations Director for G4CE?
- Own the operational performance of each store.
- Works with the Human Resources manager to establish and train interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Provides support to the Senior Management team, including data and insight, to assist in decision making process.
- Sets, measures, and reports on strategic goals for each location.
- Ensures the operation performs to the organization’s values, vision, mission and policies with operational excellence.
- Promotes and coaches, in a team atmosphere, and is able to be a team player.
- Provides recommendations on enhancing the safety, technology, and other processes for each location(s).
- Benchmarks industry best practices and determines where and how to implements.
- Identifies opportunities on a market level to reduce costs and enhance revenues.
- Enhances G4CE product and optimum operational performance, recommending systems or processes to implement and help maintain industry leading operational excellence.
- Recruit, train, and develop General Managers for succession planning and growth opportunities throughout the system.
- Effectively communicate important Team Member, attraction or arcade, food or other general facility issues to Senior Management, including solutions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all real-time regulatory environment and/or changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are the minimum requirements to be an Operations Director for G4 Complete Entertainment?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Accounting or related field.
- Five (5) or more years of experience with progressive growth in Operations Management in a customer service focused company, preferably in an Family Entertainment Center (FEC) or like environment.
What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be*an Operations Director for G4Complete Entertainment*?
- Operational jack-of-all trades; not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- Must possess a mindset of continual improvement, analyzing operational performance to identify opportunities to improve and enhance G4CE.
- Knows how to motivate and build high-energy functional teams.
- Ability to drive safety focus and program implementation system wide.
- Ability to build and execute to a budget.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with ability to change course quickly and willingness to work in a fast growth, fast-paced environment.
- Internal and external customer service focus.
- Strong organizational development and employee relations skills.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Excellent project and program management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously without direct supervision and set and meet established deadlines.
- Experience supporting hourly employee groups in a hospitality environment.
- Must have strong command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be able to pass a ten (10) year criminal background check.
- Must have authorization to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
What are the physical requirements to be*an Operations Director for G4Complete Entertainment*?
- Professional appearance and standards at all times.
- Office and location environment.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance with the ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as the business needs.
- Push, pull, lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to travel as the business needs.
*Allegiant is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or Team Members with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, military service status, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. This includes compliance with all federal, state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all aspects of the employment process and the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with those laws. *
Posted: September 29, 2018