Coleman Worldwide Moving Drivers in Las Vegas, Nevada
Drivers for our Company (whether OTR, regional, or local) are the face and backbone of what we do and who we are. Drivers have frequent contact with both civilian, military, and corporate customers and are expected to be courteous, well groomed, and helpful. Drivers will primarily load and transport household/corporate goods from one location to another.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
* Transport goods using a company truck
* Lead the crew in loading shipment on to and/or off of truck
* May inspect shipment prior to loading for proper packing or wrapping
* Perform accurate inventory of shipment
* Assist as need in loading trucks and/or containers for forward movement via interstate commerce
* Perform pre-trip safety inspections on truck of moving equipment, interior and exterior of truck, straps and tensioners, walk-boards, etc.
* Maintain required documentation and paperwork for shipments, expenses, driver logs, and DOT regulations
* Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Must be willing to travel (local, intrastate and/or interstate)
* Ability to operate a box truck or tractor trailer (as applicable to your CDL qualification)
* Excellent communications skills
* Ability to be on time and reliable; ability to meet deadlines
* Knowledge of DOT regulations
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Required: High school diploma or GED
* Required: CDL Class A or CDL Class B license
* Required: Good driving record (will be verified)
* Required: Ability to meet background standards
Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated companies) (collectively CWM ) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer including disabled and veterans. Our policy prohibits discrimination or harassment based on any protected characteristic. CWM will continue to support and promote equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and cultural diversity. This policy applies to all personnel matters such as compensation, benefits, transfers, Company sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs. This commitment is made by CWM in accordance with federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations.
TAKE PART IN A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL FOR OVER 100 YEARS AND IS STILL GROWING - JOIN THE COLEMAN TEAM TODAY!
Employer's Job# R2788
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.