WMS Gaming Inc. Electronic Assembler I in Las Vegas, Nevada
Electronic Assembler I
Job ID #:IRC7814Location:Las Vegas, NV
Position Type:Full Time Regular
The person in this position accumulates parts, assembles, disassembles, packages, and performs alterations on a variety of company products and components; as well as tests the completed assemblies for conformance to company procedures and specifications
Essential Job Functions:
• Collects and prepares necessary materials for assembly
• Following work orders and company procedures, assembles units, parts of units, consoles, brackets, and other parts
• Transforms individual components into electro-mechanical and optical assemblies using necessary tools and equipment
• Exercises responsibility for quantity and quality of parts
• Handles and processes flawed products for return to vendor or repair
• Maintains paperwork as required
• Performs routine preventative maintenance
• Conducts routine quality checks as required
• Verifies counts to the parts to be assembled
• Applies labels to parts after assembly
• Sets up and operates simple, repetitive equipment
• Works responsibly and efficiently, adhering to all safety rules and policies
• Maintains proper housekeeping throughout the entire shift to ensure safety
• Performs other duties as needed upon request by immediate supervisor
• Trained in the proper use of equipment
• Experience with lean manufacturing techniques requested
• Experience in ISO or Six Sigma environments helpful
• High school graduate or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Hands on experience with small hand and power tools used in assembly operations
• Ability to perform basic tasks for assembly and data entry on computers
• Ability to follow instructions
• The work conditions are representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click hereEEOC Poster.