HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Float Pool RN in Las Vegas, Nevada
For more than three decades, Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas has been Nevada’s largest, most comprehensive children’s hospital dedicated to caring for infants, children, adolescents and expectant mothers. As the leading neonatal, pediatric, and maternal provider in the region, we partner with physicians and hospitals throughout the Southwest to offer the most comprehensive and advanced health programs as well as access to sub-specialties. Sunrise Children's Hospitalprovides advanced pediatric and neonatal medicine to the residents of Southern Nevada and the surrounding region. Located near the Las Vegas strip,Sunrise Children’s Hospitaloffers 24/7 pediatric emergency services in our ER just for kids. In addition to pediatric cardiology,Sunrise Children's Hospitalalso features Nevada's largest, most comprehensive 72-Bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), 24-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), and 14-bed inpatient pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU), the only one of its kind in Nevada today. The CICU is a 12,000 square-foot unit dedicated to the treatment of congenital heart defects, heart rhythm disturbances and heart disease in infants and children.
As Las Vegas' largest acute care facility (701 beds),Sunriseprovides sophisticated inpatient and outpatient services to the community. Sunrise Hospital & Medical Centerhas been recognized with the following awards and accreditations:
- Consumer Choice Award recipient for 15 consecutive years
- Joint Commission Accredited
- American Stroke Association Get with The Guidelines Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award
- CARF Accredited Rehabilitation Unit
- Nursing Professionals Top 100 Hospitals to Work For
Join us as we achieve our Mission Statement:
/Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center //and *Sunrise Children's Hospital *are dedicated to providing an unparalleled level of measurable quality in the delivery of cost-effective, integrated healthcare services that are responsive to the needs of our patients, physicians, employees, and community./
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- o Student Loan Forgiveness o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs o Paid Personal Leave o 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service) o Identity Theft Protection discounts o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options o Adoption Assistance o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitiousFloat Pool* RN* to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The Registered Nurse performs the active nursing process consisting of the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients. May assume the role as Team Leader for part or duration of shift.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
- BSN from an accredited School of Nursing
- Minimum of one year RN experience in an acute care facility
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada. Independently maintains license and acquires required contact hours to maintain practice. Acquires required contact hours to maintain practice
- Specially certification where required; example: Chemotherapy, BLS, ACLS
_Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities_:
- Basic computer and hospital informatics skills required
- Complies with hospital employee health, infection control and safety management programs
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Float Pool RN
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 01541-19941