Treasure Island, LLC FOOD SERVER - THE COFFEE SHOP (STEADY EXTRA) in Las Vegas, Nevada
It is the primary responsibility of the Food Sever – Coffee Shop to provide the highest quality Food and Beverage service in a high volume, fast-paced Buffet environment. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
· Provide prompt, friendly, and courteous food and beverage service to guests
· Serve alcoholic beverages to guests and verify age of any guest who looks under the age of thirty
· Alert Management immediately if any guest appears to be intoxicated
· Thank guests for dining at the Coffee Shop.
· Maintain cleanliness of the Coffee Shop including floors, tables, ledges, and counters
· Maintain familiarity with menu items and specials
· Follow uniform and appearance standards
· Maintain a working knowledge of casino events and promotions
· Ensure tables are properly set, side stations are clean, and side work is properly completed
· Reset tables with flatware and napkins
· Assist with initial guest complaints and inform manager on duty immediately
· Maintain the ability to service a minimum of six tables
· Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department
Minimum of one year food server work experience in large tray full-srvice dining room.
Communicate effectively in English both verbally and written forms
High School Diploma is required
Must be able to work any shift.
Requisition ID: 2018-8129
Union Status: Union
External Company Name: Treasure Island Las Vegas
External Company URL: http://www.treasureisland.com