Allegiant Travel Company Intern - Talent Acquisition in Las Vegas, Nevada
What does an Intern, Talent Acquisition do for Allegiant?
As an *Intern, Talent Acquisition *you will learn and assist with the administration of Recruitment in accordance with Allegiant’s hiring guidelines and policies. This position will support the Recruiting function in various, customer-serving aspects of employment from coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews, schedules & travel. This role will interact with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, People Services, and applicants both internal and external.
What are some of the daily duties of an Intern, Talent Acquisition?
- Schedules candidate interviews and associated travel arrangements
- Assists in Ultipro Recruitment Gateway - opening requisitions; real-time candidate dispositioning, sending out offer packets
- Interacts with Supervisor, Employment Services & Supervisor, Badging & Compliance to arrange for applicant fingerprinting, reference checking, and new hire badging processes
- Performs special projects as assigned by People Services management
What are the minimum requirements to be an Intern, Talent?
- Must be currently enrolled in or have graduated within the past 12 months from an accredited college or university
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must pass a pre-employment background check
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be an Intern, Talent?
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (emphasis in Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Ultipro HRIS a huge plus
- Understanding of general HR practices and processes
- Knowledge of all general office equipment, e.g. computer, fax, printer, copier, scanner, multi-line phone system, and calculator Sound multi-tasking and self-organization capabilities within tight timelines
- Strong attention to detail while being results and solution driven
- History of working independently with little direction
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain productive working relationships
- Must demonstrate a sense of urgency and follow-up
- Must demonstrate a positive and polished customer service demeanor to all internal and external customers
What are the physical requirements of an Intern, Talent?
- Sitting, reaching, bending and standing
- Periodic travel by car locally
*Allegiant is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or Team Members with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, military service status, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. This includes compliance with all federal, state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all aspects of the employment process and the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with those laws. *
Posted: June 14, 2018