Wynn Las Vegas Kitchen Worker in Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today’s standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
As a Kitchen Worker you will be responsible for:
- The Kitchen Worker is responsible for washing, cleaning, polishing and ensuring that all equipment is ready for use.
- Breaking down china, glass, silver and Queen Mary’s during and after event,
- Sorting and cleaning all dishes, silverware, glasses, utensils, and ashtrays,
- Transporting food from Banquet Kitchen, Pastry and Garde Manger to Banquet room,
- Transporting dirty dishes from event areas back to cleanup kitchen area,
- Assisting with dish-up during setup, service, and teardown,
- Assisting with all other duties as determined by the Director of Stewarding Management.
- Candidates are expected to be prompt, present, and prepared for all scheduled shifts, attend all training schedules, learn the Wynn Stewarding Department Guidelines, and adhere to the Wynn Stewarding Uniform Standards.
- Previous experience as a Kitchen Worker in a high volume establishment is preferred, but not required.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English and Spanish.
- Requires the ability to work with chemicals.
- Requires the ability to work within a team environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any licensing or active work cards required, at present or in the future, for this position at all times
Job Title: Kitchen Worker