JT3 OPS/TEST ANALYST in Las Vegas, Nevada
JOB SUMMARY - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
Assist in developmental and operational testing of internal and external customer systems. Interfaces between instrumentation engineers and test customers to ensure that parametric data required is available for test data analysis and accurately reflects the system configuration and operational characteristics.
- Provide organization to small project teams
- Contribute knowledge on the test process
- Provide knowledge on EW, RF or Protocols
- Suggest improvements to processes and procedures to obtain efficiencies
- Develop basic data analysis tools, processes or products for analysis
- Analyze pre-test predictions to define data collection requirements
- Assist in the conduct of test activities from control centers
- Order, QC and analyze data, identify and resolve basic data anomalies, present test findings
- Assist in authoring final test products
- Provide other related support as requested
Work is performed in a typical office environment with no unusual hazards. There is occasional lifting up to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, and constant mental alertness. The incumbent must possess planning/organizing skills and must be able to work under deadlines.
REQUIREMENTS - EDUCATION, TECHNICAL AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Technical training and 7 years of related experience; or an Associates degree and 4 years of related experience; or a related Bachelor's degree (engineering, math, computer science, or physics) and 2 years of related experience; or a related Master's degree. The incumbent must understand concepts, principles, and practices of engineering and analysis to enable the employee to serve as a technical authority on projects relating to the specific programs. The position requires knowledge and skill sufficient to apply the latest developments in technology to solve problems in the specialty area. The incumbent must maintain excellent communication and analytical skills and working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs. Must qualify for and maintain a government security clearance and posses a valid state issued driver's license.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of persons so classified.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled