Treasure Island, LLC RACE & SPORTSBOOK TELLER (ON CALL) in Las Vegas, Nevada
It is the primary responsibility of the Race & Sports Teller to operate ticket issuing / cashing equipment and to issue and cash wagering tickets. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions:
· Provide excellent customer service to all guests
· Solely responsible for all monies / chips associated with all transactions and repays Treasure Island for all shortages
· Possess and distribute all associated sports and racing informational materials (odds sheets, parlay cards, daily racing forms, pens, pencils, etc.) to the designated areas
· Responsible for operating ticket issuing / cashing equipment and for issuing and cashing wagering tickets.
· Possess and effectively communicate to guests the knowledge of all house rules and betting limits.
· Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department
· Working knowledge of Title 31 required
· General knowledge of professional sports leagues, collegiate sports conferences and those teams associated with each is helpful
· Proficient with a PC and a 10-key adding machine
· A minimum of one year Race and Sports writing / cashing experience is preferred
· Must have or be able to obtain Gaming Registration
· Previous cash handling experience preferred
· Must have professional appearance and demeanor
Requisition ID: 2021-12585
Union Status: Non-Union
External Company Name: Treasure Island Las Vegas
External Company URL: http://www.treasureisland.com