Quest Diagnostics Inc Rep Route Service I in Las Vegas, Nevada
Rep Route Service I
M-F, with the potential to work a Saturday once a month after training.
Route Service Representatives (RSRs) are the face of Quest Diagnostics to the public and our customers and act as an Ambassador for the company in everything they do. Everyday Excellence is a critical component in fulfilling this position requirement. This position performs day to day route operations by serving client needs with regard to properly tracking, sorting, storing and transporting patient specimens and other materials including but not limited to supplies and patient results.
The RSR I is routinely assigned up to two (2) routes which may include: Routine Route, STAT Route, or Shuttle/Relay Route; In addition, Perform specialty routes as deemed appropriate by Regional need. Safely operates company vehicle to pick up, properly store and deliver specimens and other materials; and provides service to internal and external customers in an organized, efficient, and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for compliance with all processes including and not limited to: timekeeping, attendance and punctuality, vehicle safety and cleanliness, safety and OSHA requirements, handheld /scanning device and usage, proper handling and storage of all samples from the client office to the drop off point, proper packing of specimens for shipment, end of day vehicle checks, dress code, code of conduct and all Company / Regional / Logistics policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the safe and timely transportation of specimens, supplies, reports, equipment and materials to the appropriate destination.
- Responsible for operating company vehicle safely as well as maintaining a valid driver's license and driving record within acceptable company guidelines.
- Ensure route is started with proper equipment tools. i.e., route scanner sync/paper logs, carry bag, properly prepared coolers for 3 separate thermal storage, dry ice, cell phone, keys, door hangers, observation reports, etc.
- Follow route as scheduled/sequenced while allowing for will-call stops and special pickups.
- Maintain specimen integrity at all times, including the utilization of specimen carry bag to transport specimens from client office/lock box to vehicle by temperature.
- Follow all scan/documentation requirements including but not limited to tissue/irreplaceable and frozen tracking processes.
- Place "Door Hanger" for will-call clients with no specimens out. Place "Door Hanger" for Daily clients who regularly provide specimens but none are available at scheduled pick up. The RSR is required to notify dispatch of service issue for a next morning follow up.
- Communicate with dispatch before leaving an area to ensure will-calls have been cleared.
- Keep route information, sequencing and all client notes up to date.
- Attendance and punctuality in meetings and training sessions.
- Meet all training requirements in a timely manner as assigned.
- Properly care for and maintain company equipment including scanners, telephones, vehicles etc... Communicate any deficiencies with equipment.
- Document and provide appropriate client satisfaction information to Logistics Management.
- Maintain professionalism and a service orientation with clients using the Everyday Excellence foundation of Patient Care Gold Standards.
- Demonstrate Everyday Excellence in the Quest Behaviors; Agility, Customer Focus, Transparency, United as One Team and Performance Oriented.
- Other duties as defined by Logistics Management.
Competencies for Success:
- Ethics and Values
- Customer Focus
- Personal and Interpersonal Skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Act with a Sense of Urgency/ Importance
- Problem Solving Composure
- Decision Quality
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.