Robert Half International Resource Controller in Las Vegas, Nevada
Robert Half is looking for a Resource Controller to join a fast-growing apparel brand located in Las Vegas. The Resource Controller position is full time and will report to the CEO. The Resource Controller will be responsible for the following:
• Analyze Warehouse efficiencies and resources
• Look at current processes and determine methods for improvement with regard to cutting costs, controlling and replenishing inventory and shipping products
• Track and implement KPIs
• Revamp training and improve processes
• Supervise and coordinate with department supervisors and leads to ensure all warehouse activities are being completed as specified via company processes and procedures, productivity, accuracy and quality goals.
• Coordinate with other members of leadership to communicate job expectations, provide training
• Work closely with other members of warehouse leadership in order to measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee performance.
• Help determine staffing levels and assign workload.
• Coordinate with members of leadership to establish a “Safety First” work culture and environment.
• Maintain proactive communication of issues or lack of adherence to procedures to Senior Management for resolution.
• Review shift workload and coordinate warehouse activities to complete the goals of the shift and document final results on the end of the shift report.
• Identify areas of improvement and work with Senior Management to establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
• Ability to work multiple shifts and occasional weekend shifts during peak times.
• Experience using Forklift; sit-down, stand up, Cherry picker and Reach.
• Complete special projects
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume in confidence to Kathy Beavers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Proven work experience as warehouse management or supply chain
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
• Strong team building and employee development skills
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
• Enforces company policies and safety regulations.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• BS degree in business, logistics, supply chain management or 7+ years of related warehouse experience
• Knowledge of ERP, WMS, TMS, EDI, ASN, RF
• Experience with FDX, UPS and LTL & TL loads, shipstation, shipping easy are a plus
• Medium to advance knowledge in Microsoft suites
• Lean, Kaizen/CIP helpful
• RCA, CAR, PM helpful
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Occasional stooping
• Frequent standing
• Constant walking
• Climbing ladder
• Reaching high/low levels
• Finger movement
• Speaking clearly hearing conversationally
• Seeing near and far
• Must be able to stand walk 8 hours per day
• Bending, reaching, twisting, pulling, kneeling and lifting are continuous essential functions of the job
• Ability to lift up to 45 pounds and team lift heavier items.
• Normal physical agility
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Date Posted: November 7, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03100-0011614265
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance