JusCollege Revenue Analyst in Las Vegas, Nevada
We seek a Revenue Analyst who can maintain a business relationship with vendors and understand our technology abilities in order to maximize profit. We enjoy working with some of the biggest venues and top destinations in the United States, Canada and Mexico and they appreciate our hands-on approach to ensure all events run as smooth as possible. Now, you can help us take it all to the next level!
What will you achieve in the next 12 months?
· Demonstrate ability to maintain and strengthen relationships with vendors by understanding the connection between the sales, product and community experience teams. Work in liaison with hotel sales, contract administration and reservations departments.
· Manage inventory, allocation and limiting attrition to maximize revenue by providing daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and forecasting expected results and budget comparisons.
· Oversee vendor contracts by managing all deadlines, ensuring inventory is released accordingly and communicating rooming lists and other pre-operations plans to partners. Manage payment deadlines to avoid any penalties.
· Responsible for building rates, programs and packages in the inventory system after analyzing contracts and promotions for accuracy. Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
· Conduct analysis of revenue, profit and demand associated with inventory in each program. Also, monitor actual sales against projected sales. Make pricing and positioning recommendations for programs through analyzing historical data to improve long term strategies.
· Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
JusCollege is the largest collegiate travel company in North America having sold $60M in travel experiences to college students, traveling over 500,000 students to over 75 destinations worldwide. Providing the best experiences for the 18-24 demographic, our exceptional customer care along with with competitive pricing has made us the most trusted and highly rated brand in the space.
Our purpose is to celebrate life by creating memories for our customers and we are passionate about what we do. Our core values are focused on quality over quantity, honesty, leadership, collaboration, helping others to succeed, passion & determination, exceeding expectations, happiness and fun. While we work extremely hard we also know how to play hard and take advantage of being a travel company with many company retreats to exciting locations. We support our team members with their individual goals and have an experienced leadership team in place to maximize their potential.
We are in the process of a major expansion and are looking for talented, dedicated individuals to join our growing team!