|Job Area:||All Other|
|Location:||AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WI - Appleton, WY|
|Career Category:||Experienced Professional|
Principal helps people around the world to build, protect and advance their financial well-being with our retirement, insurance and asset management expertise. With innovative ideas and real-life solutions, we make financial progress possible.
Be a part of something bigger.
Do you want a career where you can make a real difference? At Principal, you can.
We work with a greater purpose in mind-to give people the financial tools and confidence to live their best lives. And we take that to heart not only for our clients but also extend that to our employees.
By choosing to work at Principal, you'll be a part of making a difference in the lives of customers and in communities. And you can make a difference in your own life by joining a company that cares about its employees as much as it cares about its customers. From career development to comprehensive benefits to our vibrant, diverse work environment, you'll find plenty of opportunities to enrich your personal and professional life.
And, if you have 2 minutes, you'll want to watch this video about our company:
We are excited to announce -- Principal Financial Group is currently seeking a Senior ESOP Administration Quality Manager to join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) administration team. Our ESOP Administration team is headquartered in Appleton, WI, with offices throughout the U.S
This opportunity will focus on leveraging your ESOP technical skills, relationship building and problem-solving skills in a new way to provide superior client service to internal partners and ESOP clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and driving quality in the record-keeping of all client work activity. Providing Quality review and audit of administration record-keeping is the key component of this role. This position plays an integral part of the quality, education and coaching of ESOP Administration staff. Individual will engage ongoing effective relationships with our internal partners and clients to ensure continued profitability for all stakeholders. In addition, they partner with other plan service representatives within the organization to provide consultation for staff, clients and advisors and deliver accurate and timely ESOP services.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers, as needed.
- Conduct and participate in meetings with customers, CPAs, and attorneys, and present a high degree of professionalism while representing the company, as needed.
- Assist with the training and mentoring of personnel on ESOP plan services.
- Serve as a role model by endorsing ESOP department philosophies and serve as subject matter expert for ESOP topics.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as required.
While we prefer those with experience working with ESOP administration and services, we are willing to train those who are highly motivated individuals with these basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of 8 years' experience
- 8+ years related experience
- CPA / Auditor Experience - ESOP
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, strong accounting skills, organizational, reading comprehension, interpretation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous ESOP experience - approximately 8+ years in industry.
- Experience performing recordkeeping services. Knowledge and understanding of plan and contract documents, manuals, procedures, and company products and services.
- Ability to balance working independently while working in a team environment to meet customer needs and achieve overall goals.
- Possess a strong understanding of accounting and record-keeping systems and PC applications.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization by Principal. Therefore, if you will require sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, we cannot consider your application at this time.
Willing to consider applicants at multiple levels based on experience.
Our ESOP Administration team is headquartered in Appleton, WI, with offices throughout the U.S. We are open to various locations.
Principal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.