HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Social Worker/Therapist IPF - PT Days in Las Vegas, Nevada
Southern Hills Hospitalis located in Southwest Las Vegas just off the I-215 and Durango/Sunset exit. The facility is an accredited 180-bed acute care hospital providing emergency and pediatric emergency services, abehavioral health (geriatric psychiatric) inpatient and outpatient programserving ages 50 and older,accredited Chest Pain Center, aCertified Primary Stroke Center, a dedicatedorthopedic and spineunit,OB-GYN, Level II NICU,diagnostic imagingandsurgical services. Southern Hills Hospitalwasvoted the Best Hospital in Las Vegas.
Utilizing advanced digital technology and an accomplished medical staff, Southern Hills Hospital's advanced care and superior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of healthcare organizations in America, recognized Southern Hills Hospital as a /Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®/ for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 - the only Southern Nevada hospital to earn this recognition for four consecutive years.
- Southern Hills Hospital is the first institution in the state of Nevada to be recognized by the American Heart Association as a leading hospital in cardiology through their compliance with the “Get with the Guidelines - Heart Failure” program.
- In addition, Southern Hills Hospital earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for its Alzheimer's disease program by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission's national standards for health care quality and safety in disease-specific care.
- We have also partnered with award-winning spine physicians from the Nevada Neurosciences Institute. Join us as we achieve our mission statement:
/Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.///
Plans, organizes, directs, defines and coordinates clinical services necessary to meet the legal, organizational, medical staff and regulatory agencies guidelines. Provide case management, education and discharge planning. Performs community and educational activities.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Conducts individual, group and family sessions for patients as indicated patient treatment plan.
- Facilitate identified support groups to meet the needs of patients/families as indicated by medical record.
- Participates as a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Participates in the QA process as evidenced by audits and attendance records.
- Participates in development of master treatment plans and updates.
- Attends patient treatment planning meetings and reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Active participation in the planning and execution of treatment regimes.
- Performs pre-admission assessments when directed by Program Director.
- Participates in discharge planning and aftercare planning.
- Makes necessary contacts with community resources to ensure continuity of care.
- Plans and arranges admission to special care facilities as indicated by physician’s request/needs.
- Assures completion of discharge summaries/discharge instructions.
- Documents according to policies and procedures.
- Interviews patients and families to obtain social histories and assures completion of psychosocial assessment in timeframes given by policy and guidelines.
- Assures completion of patient outcomes on admission and discharge.
- Assures contact with family members when families are available.
- Develops master treatment plan for assigned cased.
- Documents all clinical sessions held with patient/family members.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required and or assigned by Program Director.
- Assist with referral development and community education activities.
- Completes all competency requirements.
Maintains CEU’s for licensure as required.
- *KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
Be able to handle multiple task pertaining to patient issues.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- A firm background in social service practice, patient aftercare and discharge planning.
- CPI certification
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or related field from an accredited school
Hold a license in Nevada as per state requirement or be supervised by a licensed social worker. License would be required to complete patient assessments and also if required by state and federal guidelines.
2-4 years in social services and or case management preferred and experience with psychiatric patients plus. CERTIFICATE/LICENSE:**
Hold and maintain current licensure as Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Job: *Behavioral & Social Work
Title: Social Worker/Therapist IPF - PT Days
Location: Nevada-Las Vegas-Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08967-4887