TEKsystems Software Developer in Las Vegas, Nevada
Software Developer Job Description:
- Develop software using Node.js, TypeScript, Angular, React and/or other programming languages and standards.
- Lead other engineers to identify current operating procedures and define design and implementation objectives.
- Formulate plans using industry standard techniques to outline tasks required to deliver committed user stories.
- Work effectively as a leader within an agile Scrum team.
- Actively participate in discipline guilds and regularly lead guild discussions and activities.
- Understand and enforce company, department and guild standards.
- Identify and resolve data quality issues, such as integrity, accuracy, and completeness in a cost-effective and timely fashion.
- Participate as a leader with other members of a product team to operate and support developed products in a production environment.
- Computer Science or related field, equivalent certifications and or 5+ years of development experience in an enterprise environment with demonstrable expertise in tools and technologies similar to those in common use in software development.
- Demonstrable expertise and leadership in software design, software architecture, software patterns, and object-oriented programming (OOP) techniques.
- Demonstrable expertise and at least 5 team disciplines with proficiency in a majority of the others.
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Stakeholders, Team Members and Leadership in both written and verbal form.
- Must be able to work on call as required.
- Experience providing leadership in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.