Allegiant Travel Company Spec, Advertising in Las Vegas, Nevada
What are some of the daily duties of an Advertising Specialist?
- Manage and execute day-to-day paid media marketing campaigns across the enterprise including social media campaigns, traditional local campaigns as well as promotional/sponsorship executions
- Day to day oversight of co-op programs to include budget tracking, invoice generation and payment monitoring
- Monitor and report on news/trends on the local market level and competitive sets to identify new opportunities
- Assist with planning and process workflow to improve channel efficiency and meet goals
- Responsible for weekly budget pacing and monthly accruals
- Maintain consistent & accurate files on all correspondence & data, including project budgets
- Maintain tracking & accountability for assigned campaigns
- Assist with creative implementation/new initiative planning
- Other duties as assigned
What are the minimum requirements to be an Advertising Specialist?
- 2+ years of experience in a paid advertising support role
- Associates degree preferred, but experience can replace
What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be an Advertising Specialist?
- Critical thinking and problem solving enthusiast with an immense attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet assigned deadlines as required
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances by understanding the changes and supporting management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Actively participate in special project assignments and team building activities
- Must be a team player in a professional environment
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigration Act of 1986
What are the physical requirements of an Advertising Specialist?
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
Allegiant is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or Team Members with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, military service status, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
Allegiant Travel Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, military service status, protected veterans, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability