Post Acute Medical Wound Care Registered Nurse in Las Vegas, Nevada
Wound Care Registered Nurse (RN)
(PAM Specialty Hospital of Las Vegas)
Post Acute Medical,*LLC (PAM, LLC)* is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 42 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation hospitals and 16 Outpatient Clinics currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The *Wound Care Registered Nurse (RN) *is responsible for:
- Utilizing the nursing process while delivering, directing and supervising care to patients admitted to the nursing unit in an age and population-appropriate manner
- Plans, coordinates, and provides patient care, to include multi-disciplinary planning, discharge planning, patient and family teaching for post hospitalization, and accessing community resources
The* Wound Care Registered Nurse (RN) *must:
- Hold a current license as a Registered Nurse by the Board of Nurse Examiners of the State in which the facility is located
- Have a current CPR certification and maintains same
- Having prior LTACH / Rehab / Medical-Surgery experience is preferred but not required
- Must maintain certification with the National Alliance of Wound Care or other approved wound care certification course
Facility: PAM Specialty Hospital of Las Vegas
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1