Medtrust Staffing Licensed Practical Nurse in Nellis AFB, Nevada
Licensed Practical Nurse
Are you an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse? Would you like an opportunity to give back to our men and women in uniform?
We are currently accepting resumes for Licensed Practical Nurse to provide medical services at the Department of Defense Military Health System (MHS) Nellis AFB, Nevada in anticipation of an upcoming government contract.
Shifts may vary
No Federal Holidays
No On-call Requirements
For consideration please send resumes to: email@example.com
GiaCare is committed to quality in everything we do. We carefully match our employees to the right opportunity. We have earned the Joint Comission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Health-care Staffing Services
Join a team whose business is built on a history of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
As a GiaCare team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Initiate, perform and complete assigned duties in providing care to variable patient populations.
• Complete assigned patient care based on the patients’ conditions, use judgment in selecting the appropriate order and sequence of procedures and treatments, and accurately recognize, report and record relevant patient information.
• Observe, identify and respond to the patient’s needs for care, including medication, equipment-assisted care and patient/family education.
• Prepare and administer prescribed medications (oral, topical, subcutaneous, intramuscular and/or intravenous) and perform treatments according to established policies/procedures.
• Recognize urgent or emergent patient care situations, seek assistance of the RN and/or MD/DO, and initiate appropriate emergency interventions as directed.
• Perform support duties for complex diagnostic tests and/or specialized practices or procedures, which include preparing the patient, assisting in the diagnostic examination, preparing and handling specialized instruments or other specialized equipment, and monitoring the patient’s condition before, during, and following the procedure.
• Orient peers and ancillary personnel to unit policies and procedures, skills, and standards of practice.
• Integrate healthy work environment principles that result in improved patient health-care delivery, education of patients and their families and employee satisfaction.
Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Three years of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation.
Current, full, active and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse.
Current certification in Basic Life Support
GiaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
External Company Name: MedTrust
External Company URL: www.medtruststaffing.com