Penske Branch Rental Manager in North Las Vegas, Nevada
A Branch Rental Manager has responsibility in sales or operations, provide front line contact with prospects, manage a large fleet of vehicles, match vehicle availability with customer, coordinate all aspects of customer's account and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Flex Schedule Needed
• Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel
• Monitor sales staff performance to ensure that goals are met
• Hire, train, and evaluate personnel
• Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business
• Direct and supervise associates engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or performing specific services, such as pumping gasoline for customers
• Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties
• Plan and prepare work schedules, and assign associates to specific duties
• Attend company meetings to exchange product information and coordinate work activities with other departments
• Prepare sales and inventory reports for management and budget departments
• Formulate pricing policies on merchandise according to profitability requirements
• Support location and rental customers, including rental counter activities as needed
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• At least 3 years of customer service experience required
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree required
• Strong written/oral communication and organizational skills are required
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Valid Drivers License required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 4510 Vanderberg North Las Vegas, NV 89081
Primary Location: United States-Nevada-North Las Vegas
Job: Operations Management
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Operations Management
Req ID: 2009130