The MENTOR Network Caregiver - Hiring Immediately! in North Las Vegas, Nevada
Caregiver - Hiring Immediately! Primary Location: United States-NV-NVNorth Las Vegas Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers) Description
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill openpositions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at REM Nevadaa partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
Caregiver, Direct Support Professional -
We have programs throughout the greater Las Vegas area, providing services to adults and children with developmental disabilities and other specialized needs.
What we offer you:
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching(after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Variety of shifts and schedules available
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states
- Full-time, part-time, and "as needed" (no guaranteed hours)
- Early mornings, evenings, overnights, and weekends
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, (behavioral, developmental, physical, mental health) through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Transporting to medical appointments, errands, shopping or activities
- Personal hygiene, bathing, toileting, grooming, preparing meals, and assisting with medication administration
- Assisting individuals to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible